To me, email has always felt like a more personal way of connecting with someone than social media or blogs – after all, it is the modern version of the written letter – so, in my newsletters, I share personal stories and lessons I’m learning from my own health and wellness journey, as well as ideas about how you may be able to apply them to your life. Behind these lessons and insights is often something I’ve read, learned, or listened to from someone more knowledgeable than me, so you can expect loads of health and wellness resources too.
My aim is always to help you take charge of your health so you can focus on going after your dreams and living your dream life and, besides my coaching program, this newsletter is one of my most personal ways of doing just that.
To give you an even better idea, here are a few examples of what I’ve shared in my newsletters in the past:
- My struggle of balancing building my business (i.e. going after my dreams) and living a healthy lifestyle;
- Realizing that balance is not about being perfect, but rather about being able to turn things around when we find ourselves not making the right choices;
- How I got back to drinking plenty of water again, and a few tips that may be helpful for anyone who needs to get better at maintaining this healthy habit;
- The powerful effects of small changes, like staying well-hydrated;
- Remembering all the quick, in-and-out doctor appointments I (and my whole family) had been to in the past, that we left without much information or explanation about our symptoms;
- Recognizing that our healthcare system just doesn’t pay much attention to our health unless something is really wrong;
- Why I’m so passionate about being proactive and starting to take care of our health and wellness while it’s still going well.