Are you ready to live up to your full potential?
I help my clients to take charge of their health and wellness. To feel confident about the choices they make in order to stay healthy and feel their best. To break free from restrictive diets and mindsets, and to bust through the overwhelming amounts of available information and make sense of what actually works for them and their unique lifestyle.
Since you found your way here, it’s clear that you want the same for yourself and your life. You’re not willing to accept that this is all there is. You know there is so much more for you to create and accomplish. That is why you are ready for something more. Something better.
You are ready to start being proactive about your health, and not willing to wait until you get sick to start paying attention to what your body needs
You want to be clear about which advice, if any, that you read online, in books, and in magazines, you should listen to
You are ready to feel like you know your body and what it needs to stay healthy and thrive
You need to trust your body, mind, and spirit to be strong and filled with energy, so you can move through all the obstacles you may encounter on the way to fulfilling your dreams.
I know you have big plans for your life, massive goals to work towards, and bold dreams to turn into reality, and that you need to trust that you’ll be healthy & well so you can make it all happen.
This is how we can work together:
We’ll meet together 1:1 every two weeks, for 6 months, for a total of 12 60-minute coaching sessions.
During each meeting, we’ll work through your challenges, improve old habits and create new healthy ones, and celebrate the positive changes and progress you make towards reaching your health goals.
“I loved working with Ana, and I can honestly say, I wouldn’t have stayed on track without her. I’ve tried getting healthy on my own MANY times before, but the effort only lasts a couple of weeks, a month tops. This time, I was able to really go all the way, and create lasting good habits.
I would recommend Ana to anyone who has health goals they want to achieve, and needs extra support and accountability in getting there. She is very supportive, friendly, caring, and invested in the process.”
The 1:1 coaching program includes:
- 12 60-minute Skype sessions – one every 2 weeks
- handouts and helpful resources with tips and information to make small diet and lifestyle changes with big impacts
- email support in between sessions – if any questions or obstacles come up before our next scheduled meeting, you can rest assured that I’ll still be there for you
- 1-3 personalized recommendations at the end of each session to implement during the following 2 weeks – and beyond.
- time and attention to all aspects of health, beyond just food and exercise
How it works:
Our journey together starts before you have to make any commitment, with a free 50-minute Health History Call.
During this meeting, we get to know each other, and talk about your health struggles and goals. By the end of it, I have a better idea of how I can support you towards a happier, healthier and better version of yourself, and you get a taste of my coaching style, to help you decide if we should continue working together.
“Ana has been the most helpful and supportive coach I could have in a moment of transition in my life. My health issues feel a lot lighter when you have someone to share them about, as well as my life goals are now on track and addressed as our talks run free not only about well being but also about all aspects such as work, motivation, relationships and self-empowerment. She has a special talent of care and empathy that makes our coaching sessions a pleasant and awaited moment in the week.”
I truly believe this program will be helpful for you if:
- you’re motivated to create healthier habits, but after reading all the books and online articles you could find, you’re confused about which advice you should follow;
- you know you should be drinking more water and eating more veggies, but you have yet to figure out how to do it consistently and not go back to bad habits after 2 weeks, when life gets busy or overwhelming;
- you’re struggling with cravings for things that are not particularly good for you (sweets, fast food, processed carbs, etc.);
- you neeeeed to have a coffee or energy drink (or 5!) to be able to get through the day;
- you want to lose a few pounds and keep them off long term, not just until vacation time or “holiday indulgence” time.
Do you have questions or concerns that I can address? I’d love to help – write me a few lines!